In June 2018, I started bullet journaling. As part of this, I created a number of lists of things I wanted to do, places I wanted to go, things I wanted to experience. None of these things had due dates, it was just satisfying to see them all written down.
One of the only lists that did have a time limit was what I wanted to do over summer – a summer bucket list of 2018*. Some seem more achievable than others but be sure to check out what I would like to do in summer in 2018 and what I have already done.
*I am taking ‘summer’ as from the start of May until the end of September.
Summer Bucket List
- Watch the sunrise
- Sky Garden London ✔
- Eat a ’99’ ice cream in the park ✔ (it is not right that they are now £3)
- Free jumping at Oxygen or Flip Out
- Tour London by night on an open top bus
- Book tickets to see Chicago on the West End ✔
- Zip wire over London ✔
- Climb over the London o2
- Start sourcing clients as a freelancer ✔
- Go to the beach ✔
- Watch Ocean’s 8 in the cinema ✔
- Start a blog ✔
- Plan a trip for September ✔
- Go to London Zoo’s ‘Zoo Nights’ event ✔
- Take a boat on the lake at Alexandra Palace
- Go for a picnic in the park ✔
- Visiting the ‘Tearing It Up’ exhibition before 22nd August
- Watch the sunset
- Go to a theme park in the UK
- Explore towns and cities in the UK ✔
- Buy tickets to see Shakira ✔
- Go to a food (or drink) festival ✔
- Experiment with new recipes ✔
- Find a new job
I have made a great start on this giant to-do list. I hope to complete as much as possible over the summer.
Is there anything on this list that you would like to do, or maybe something you have already done? Let me know in the comments below.